Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Things just get so crazy, living life gets hard to do ...

Have you ever had a moment in your life when you just thought, there is too much information in my brain? I am thinking too much, and wondering too much and you kind of wish you could just turn it off? Well since you can't answer back, I'm going to assume, for my own sanity, that you said yes. Well up until yesterday for probably about seventy-two hours straight, that was my life. Now I'm not trying to complain, I'm not, because I know 99.9% of college kids have felt the exact same thing at one time or another. And do you want to know why, because here in Perugia, its FINALS week!!
And with two finals on Monday and one on Tuesday my study time was very much not my own this weekend and the beginning of this week. And on my last week in Perugia! In the words of Stephanie Tanner (yes I was a HUGE Full House fan when I was like ten) ... How Rude! So instead of fabulous European adventures full of new experiences and fun sights, this weekend, I saw the inside of the Umbra buildings and the four walls of my bedroom. Though again, I can't complain because I really did come here to go to school and learn. And I did! I learned a lot more than I thought that I did, so studying wasn't horribly difficult, just A LOT of information in NOT A LOT of time! And add that to packing, trying to enjoy my last week in Italy and thinking about going home and back to the US and my brain was just chock full of information. Like can't fall asleep/just want to stare at a wall/feel like your brain is going to explode in an instant kind of full of information. Well thats how I felt this week, and while it might not be as exciting as most of my weekly posts, or in any way as eloquent, its what this last week in Perugia has been like.
Though it hasn't been all bad. They finally lit the Christmas lights, and they're pumping Christmas music (American Christmas music) through loud speakers all over town. And Perugia is just glowing! This is the most adorably quaint Italian city ever created and it has been a blast seeing it go through the changing of the seasons and see the new preparations for the Christmas season. In the end, it has been the perfect place to study abroad I think and I could not imagine being absolutely anywhere else!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.